Lena Wang joined Glaholt LLP as an associate in 2014. Lena has experience working on a variety of disputes related to large infrastructure, industrial and commercial projects. Lena has represented owners, general contractors and architects in proceedings involving liens, trust claims, delay claims and professional negligence claims.
Lena has appeared at all levels of Ontario courts, where she has experience representing clients in all stages of litigation at trial and on appeal.
Lena is an Associate of Canadian Surety Bonding (A.C.S.B.), a designation conferred by the Surety Association of Canada.Lena Wang
J.D., Osgoode Hall Law School, 2012
B.S., Cornell University, 2009
Ontario Bar Association
Canadian Bar Association, Construction & Infrastructure Section, Young Lawyers subcommittee
Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers
Canadian Association of Women in Construction
Surety Association of Canada
- Wang, "Amendments to the Construction Act - Bill 57,the Restoring Trust, Transparency and Accountability Act, 2018" Ontario Bar Association Construction and Infrastructure Section Newsletter
- Lee and Wang, "Liening under the new Construction Act", (2018) 3, Building Insight 1.
- Lee and Wang, "Transitioning to the New Construction Act" (2018) 35:1 Construction Law Letter
- Wang, "Court of Appeal Highlights Ongoing Gatekeeper Role of Trial Judge in Relation to Expert Evidence" (2017) Legal Update #44, Canadian College of Construction Lawyers
- Wang, "Albert Court Ends Project Blockade" (2017) 33:5 Construction Law Letter
- Wang, "Court Stays Party's Own Action in favor of Arbitration" (2015) 31:6 Construction Law Letter
- Wang, "When does a Proposal Turn into a Contract?" (2015) 31:5 Construction Law Letter