Peter-Paul has an extensive civil and commercial litigation and arbitration practice. He has successfully appeared before trial and appellate Courts, including the Supreme Court of Canada in actions, applications, administrative proceedings, and arbitrations.
He has been involved in proceedings relating to construction, defamation including internet and electronic publication, disciplinary prosecution and enforcement, insurance, professional negligence, real estate conveyancing, development and leasing, trusts, wills and estates, mining, receivership, bankruptcy and insolvency, partnership, joint venture and shareholder disputes, and securities related proceedings.
Peter-Paul has represented individuals, partnerships, trusts, private companies, public companies and not for profit corporations before Courts, Boards and Commissions, and Arbitral Tribunals, both domestic and abroad.
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Bar Association
- The Advocates Society
- Repeat instructor, Ontario Bar Admission Course, Civil Litigation, and Debtor’s and Creditor’s Rights
- Alpine Ontario Alpin
- Board Member from February 2013,
- Chair from August 2013
- Not for Profit Corporation, Designated Provincial Sport Organization for Ontario Alpine Skiing and Ontario member of Alpine Canada Alpin
- Royal Canadian Yacht Club
- Georgian Peaks Ski Club
- Kappa Alpha Society
- Director, Public and Private Companies
Education & Admissions
- Law Society of Ontario, Certified Specialist in Civil Litigation, 1994