Keith Bannon is Glaholt Bowles LLP's Managing Partner. He has practiced exclusively in Construction Law for over fifteen years.
Keith has represented owners, contractors, and subcontractors in construction disputes in Court proceedings and private arbitrations.
In addition, Keith drafts and negotiates construction contracts on behalf of clients across all industries (i.e. infrastructure, industrial, and residential).
- Member-At-Large of the Section Executive of the Ontario Bar Association, Construction Law Section
- Co-Chair of the Construction Law Practice Group of the Advocates' Society
- K. Bannon, "Prompt Payment and Adjudication Beyond Ontario", 2019 Q3 Lexpert Magazine 11.
- K. Bannon et al., "The New Ontario Construction Act - What CBVs Should Know", 2018 Journal of Business Valuation.
- K. Bannon and D. Dodgson, "Project Consultants: Experts on Site and Now in the Courtroom", Construction Law Letter, Vol. 31, No. 6, July/August 2015.
- K. Bannon, "Recent Developments in Alternative Dispute Resolution", in Glaholt LLP and Borden Ladner Gervais LLP, Review of Construction Law: Recent Developments (Toronto: Carswell, 2012) at pg 305.